Hamilton County Public Health Rabies Vaccination
To pre-register your dog, cat or ferret call Hamilton County Public Health Nursing Service at 518-648-6497. Walk-ins will be accepted.
June 4 – Inlet Fire Hall 5:00-7:00 pm
- All cats, dogs, and ferrets three months or older must be vaccinated even if they stay indoors.
- Every dog and cat needs two rabies vaccinations on year apart then one every three years.
- Bring the pet’s vaccination history to receive a three year certificate.
- Ferrets must be vaccinated every year.
- Dogs should be on a leash, cats and ferrets should be in a carrier.