The Town of Inlet Information Office is looking for photos that showcase all that there is to do and explore in and around town. To help find the best photos, we have decided to hold a photography contest. Amateur photographers are invited to submit a maximum of three entries for the competition. Submissions should be photos from within the Town of Inlet. Photos that show people having a great time in Inlet are strongly encouraged!
Only digital entries will be accepted and must be submitted in jpeg format to email@example.com by 5:00 p.m. on September 5, 2016. Prizes will be awarded for categories like Best Action Shot, Family, People in Nature, and of course Best Landscape. Winners will be announced on September 17, 2016 during Inlet’s Fall Festival.
Your photography helps the Town of Inlet promote the area. Thank you for helping us do that through your photography.
You will retain all rights to any photograph you submit — including ownership if applicable.
If you submit a photograph to enter the Photo Contest, you grant The Town of Inlet a royalty-free, nonexclusive right during the Photo Contest to:
- Display the photograph on the Town of Inlet website and Facebook during the photo contest period.
- Allow third-parties to share the photograph on the following social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
If your photograph is declared a winner or receives an honorable mention, you grant the Town of Inlet a royalty-free, nonexclusive right, in perpetuity, to:
- Use the photograph on the Internet and in Social Media.
- Use the photograph in the Town of Inlet’s internal and external communications materials including but not limited to websites and web publications, advertising, and multimedia.
- Use, in connection with the Photo Contest, your name, city, state and country of residence in promotions and other publications.
- Retain a digital copy of your photograph that will be archived in the Town of Inlet photo library and accessible to Town of Inlet staff.
The Town of Inlet will endeavor to credit all photographs with the caption “Person’s Name” when the full name is available.
Contact: Adele Burnett
Inlet Information Office
PO Box 266, Inlet NY 13360