Links to our neighboring communties…
Central Adirondack Association
A businesses association serving the West Central Adirondacks – (Forestport, White Lake, McKeever, Thendara, Old Forge, Eagle Bay, Big Moose, Stillwater, Beaver River, Inlet, Raquette Lake, Long Lake, Blue Mountain Lake & Indian Lake)
Greetings from Old Forge, NY! We’re glad you are interested in learning more about Old Forge and the Adirondacks. This is a wonderful place to live, work or vacation.
Long Lake / Raquette Lake
The official site of Long Lake & Raquette Lake. Raquette Lake is 10 miles northeast of Inlet, Long Lake is 35 miles northeast of Inlet.
This website includes Blue Mountain Lake – 25 miles northeast of Inlet, Indian Lake – 35 miles east of Inlet, and Sabael - 3 miles south of Indian Lake.
This website gives you tourism information for all of Hamilton County. Hamilton County includes the Towns of Inlet, Long Lake (& Raquette Lake), Indian Lake, Lake Pleasant, Morehouse, Arietta, Benson, Wells & Hope.
Tug Hill Plateau is a remote section of upstate New York, located 30 miles west of Inlet, between Lake Ontario and the Adirondack Park.
Town of Webb
Town of Webb includes Old Forge – 10 miles south/west of Inlet, Eagle Bay – 1 mile west of Inlet, Big Moose – 6 miles north/west of Inlet, Thendara – 12 miles south/west of Inlet & Stillwater – 10 miles north/west of Inlet.
- Welcome to Town of Inlet.org
- Find results fast with 'Live Search' Enter keyword(s):
- Town Board Regular Meeting August 12, 2014
- Town Board Agenda Regular Meeting August 12, 2014
- Department Head Reports July 2014
- Town Board Agenda Regular Meeting July 8, 2014
- 2014 Final Assessment Roll
- Town Board Regular Meeting June 9, 2014
- Inlet Newsletter – July 2014
- Planning Board Regular Meeting May 27, 2014
- Town Board Agenda Regular Meeting June 10, 2014
- Department Head Reports June 2014
September 2014 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30