- Welcome to Town of Inlet.org
- Find results fast with 'Live Search' Enter keyword(s):
- Notice of Public Hearing Regarding Establishment of Extension No. 1 to Town of Inlet Wastewater Treatment District No. 1
- C&D and Metal Pickup – June 10-13, 2013
- Department Head Reports May 2013
- Town Board Agenda Regular Meeting May 14, 2013
- Public Hearing – Cell Tower
- Public Hearing Scheduled – Sewer Law
- 2013 Tentative Assessment Roll
- Town Board Regular Meeting April 9, 2013
- Effective Immediately – Hamilton County Solid Waste Management
- Planning Board Regular Meeting February 27, 2013
Notice of Public Hearing Regarding Establishment of Extension No. 1 to Town of Inlet Wastewater Treatment District No. 1
Please take notice that the Town Board of the Town of Inlet will conduct a public hearing on May 31, 2013 at 7:30 p.m. at the Town Hall, Route 28, Inlet, New York, regarding the establishment of Extension No. 1 to Town of Inlet Wastewater Treatment District No. 1, in accordance with the following resolution of the Town Board adopted on May 14, 2013:
C & D and Metal Pickup
Inlet Highway employees will begin pick up of C & D and Metal on Monday, June 10 through Thursday, June 13.
Contact the Highway Garage to notify them you need a pickup.
315-357-4541 or 315-357-5771
Download the pdf: Town Board Agenda Regular Meeting May 14, 2013
The Town of Inlet Town Board will hold a public hearing for the finalizing of the cell tower lease agreement with Independent Towers at 7:45 pm on May 14, 2013 in the meeting room of the Inlet Town Hall.
The Town of Inlet Town Board will hold a public hearing for discussion of the proposed sewer law at 8:15 pm on May 14, 2013 in the meeting room of the Inlet Town Hall.
Read the draft sewer law here: Final Draft Town of Inlet Sewer Law – March 30, 2013
The Town of Inlet’s 2013 Tentative Assessment Roll can be found here: 2013 Town Assessment Rolls for Hamilton County, New York
Effective immediately, Hamilton County has adopted a new local law governing the disposal of solid waste and recyclables. Click the link below for a printable flyer intended to help all residents understand the law and its rules.