- Welcome to Town of Inlet.org
- Find results fast with 'Live Search' Enter keyword(s):
- Monthly Reports February 2016
- Arrowhead Park Improvements Phase 2
- Agenda Town Board Regular Meeting February 9, 2016
- Note from the Highway Superintendent
- Planning Board Regular Meeting December 16, 2015
- Town Board Regular Meeting January 12, 2016
- Town Board 2016 Organizational Meeting
- Agenda Town Board Regular Meeting January 12, 2016
- Monthly Reports January 2016
- Planning Board Regular Meeting November 18, 2015
Open the pdf: Monthly Reports submitted by Department Heads for the February 9, 2016 Town Board Meeting
Open the pdf: Agenda Town Board Regular Meeting February 9, 2016
As per Section 1219, New York State Vehicle and Traffic Law, sub-section 214, it is “illegal to deposit snow, or any other substance likely to injure any person, animal or vehicle upon such highway.”
- No person shall throw or deposit upon the highway any bottle, glass, nails, tacks, wire, cans, snow or any other substance (including garbage and recycling bins) likely to injure any person, animal, or vehicle upon such highway.
We ask that you, or the person who plows your driveway, not push snow out of your driveway and into the road, as you will be held responsible if the snow from your driveway causes an accident. This includes shoveling, snow blowing, and snow removal of parking lots and private roads for residences and local businesses.
If any of the above incidents occur the Town of Inlet Police will be notified and appropriate action will be taken. The town roads are used by everyone, state and local laws need to be followed to ensure the public’s safety.
Town of Inlet Highway Department
65 Limekiln Road
Inlet, NY 13360
Open the pdf: Planning Board Regular Meeting December 16, 2015
Open the pdf: Town Board Regular Meeting January 12, 2016
Open the pdf: Agenda Town Board Regular Meeting January 12, 2016